The EMD GP7 is a four-axle diesel-electric locomotive built by General Motors Electro-Motive Division and General Motors Diesel between October, 1949 and May, 1954. Power was provided by an EMD 567B 16-cylinder engine which generated 1,500 horsepower. They were the first EMD road locomotives to use a hood unit design instead of a car-body design.
#102 is the old veteran of the Tideflats District fleet. The last remaining regular duty GP7 on the WN, it plies the industrial trackage faithfully serving it's customers. The decision will come down soon enough to retire this old war horse. But for now, she's regularly seen in the Tideflats.